Working with the Climate Innovation Hub at Glensaugh provides access to:
- the James Hutton Institute's world leading expertise in crops, soils, water, land use, and environmental research.
- Glensaugh’s 1000ha upland farm with pasture, peatland, moorland and woodland and many associated data sets.
- flexible use of on-site lab and office space and meeting rooms for up to 25 people with video conferencing, as well further facilities at Invergowrie and Aberdeen.
- access to specialist facilities and analytical services including Environmental Technology Verification (BS EN ISO14024), soil analysis, many chemical analysis techniques and FTIR spectroscopy.
- an expanding communications infrastructure at Glensaugh for remote sensor deployment and support for data analysis, benchmarking and verification.
To find out more, contact us.